Windows on Raspberry imager
WoR is a tool that can install Windows 10 ARM64 on your SD card for use in a
Raspberry Pi 3B/B+.
- Supports both MBR and GPT partition schemes
- Supports Windows Imaging and wimlib
- Supports installation on a 8 GB SD card (via LZX compression)
- Multi-language support
- It can use ISO, WIM/ESD and FFU images
- A Raspberry Pi 3 B/B+ single board computer
- A computer that has Windows 10 build 15063 or newer
- A SD card that has at least 8 GB of available space (and a card reader)
- A Windows 10 ARM64 image (WIM/ESD, ISO or FFU)
Note: This project is NOT affiliated with RaspberryPiPkg, Microsoft or the Raspberry Pi Foundation.