Please check that:
- you're using the latest version of WoR
- your SD Card / USB drive are not failing (try with other hardware)
- your anti-virus solution doesn't interfere with the deployment process
If it fails at the
Installing drivers stage, then there's probably an issue with the Windows installation on your PC. In this case, you can try to:
- reinstall the operating system
- run the WoR imager in a virtual machine, and passthrough the target drive
- tell the tool to use a custom version of DISM.
If you want to do the latter, you'll first have to download and install a copy of the Windows ADK, then add the following path:
adkInstallPath\Assessment and Deployment Kit\Deployment Tools\ARCH\DISM to the settings.ini file.
adkInstallPath with the path where you've installed the ADK. (it's
C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10 by default)
arch with the architecture of your machine (
If the problem persists, please click on the Where can I report issues? item below.